The ICD-10 Training Workshop will cover:
- What is ICD-10?
- How is it different?
- How to find a code in ICD-10.
- Hands-on workshop with practical examples
Each attendee will receive:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Comprehensive Manual ($99 value)
- USB Flash Drive with Critical Reference Files
- General Equivalency Mapping (GEM) Conversion
FoxFire clients, click here to learn how to register.
Space will be limited so early registration is highly recommended.
Location: Sioux Falls, SD – Holiday Inn – Sioux Falls City Centre
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Registration Fee (Includes Lunch):
General Registration (May 1, 2015 to June 15, 2015) – $459
Late Registration (After June 15, 2015) – $494
To register, complete the Registration Form and mail, email or fax it to:
FoxFire Systems Group
Attn: Dara Weitala
3605 West Teem Drive
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Fax: (605) 977-1245